FCVS provides a comprehensive eye care experience for the whole family. From eyeglass and contact lens examinations, to treatment and management of ocular disease, our caring staff prides itself on offering the kind of care and attention to detail you would expect from a team of professionals.
Listed below are examples of the products and services we provide at Fulton County Vision Services. If you are unsure if we can take care of your specific needs, don’t hesitate to call us and discuss your issues.
Comprehensive Eye Examination
-Adults and Children 3+
Corneal Foreign Body Removal
Frame adjustment and repairs
Contact Lens Examination
– Soft disposable contact lens. The latest technology in silicon hydrogel lenses.
– Colored contact lenses
– Flexwear / continuous lenses
– Rigid gas permeable contact lenses
– Toric lenses for astigmatism
– Multifocal and bifocal contact lenses
– Nike Sport Contacts
– Boston Contact Lens Solution
– For your convenience, we carry a large inventory of lenses in stock for immediate and emergency purchase.
Treatment and Management of Ocular disease
– Glaucoma treatment and management
– Dry eye syndrome
– Diabetic eye examination
– Conjunctivitis, eye infections, red eyes
Pre and Post-Operative surgical co-management for Cataract and Refractive Surgery
– Our office works closely with The Laser Center (TLC) of Toledo, Ohio. They provide the most up-to-date laser technology and expertise available. This partnership allows us to provide the Pre and Post-Operative care in our office so you don’t have to travel back and forth to Toledo for your post-op visits.